Friday, November 04, 2022

Hello from Terrance!

Greetings,


It's hard to believe that the last time

I sent any type of newsletter related

to my music was about 9 years ago.


My wife and I now have a daughter,

and she is 7 years old! We also

moved to Greenville, South

Carolina from Bay City, Michigan

about two and a half years back.


Soon after moving, I got a real

estate license. It was intense

going back into a classroom for

over a month, and then have to

pass the state exam. However, it

was a great experience, and I'm

thankful to be a Realtor.


Eventually, after the Pandemic

slowed down, I started playing gigs

in the city where we moved to.

There are many great restaurants,

bars, and other places that have

live music in Greenville, SC. It's

been great to be part of the music

scene.


Please enjoy the new music video

for "I Can't Tell You"!


Click:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpsk0lKqvQg


This video was filmed over the

summer and fall. My wife did a

great job filming me lip syncing

and playing guitar at a park. Our

daughter ended up climbing a tree

while waiting. Footage of her

climbing the tree ended up in

the video. I hope you enjoy it.


Have a great weekend!


Warm Regards,


Terrance


--







Thanks!


Warm Regards,


3000 Records Staff



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home