Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Daniel Fast is for Anytime of Year!

Greetings,

While many people do the Daniel Fast
around the new year, this is something
that can be done anytime. Afterall,
Daniel didn't do the fast because it was
a new year!

However, whenever you do the Daniel
Fast, your life can change for the better.
I hope you have a great year ahead.

To Preview And Order "Honoring
God Through The Daneil Fast" Visit
http://www.danielfast.net

Or Preview And Order at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HNKPSHU

When I first did the Daniel Fast, I didn't
know what to expect. However, it wasn't
long before I realized that the fast was
changing my life. I also realized that the
Daniel Fast is truly about honoring God.

That's why I wrote a book about it!

Be encouraged.

Warm Regards,

Terrance
DanielFast.net

--

DanielFast.net
P.O. Box 285
Fenton, MI 48430
Ph: 1-586-480-3000
+01.586.480.3000 International
Email: terrance@danielfast.net
Web: www.danielfast.net

--



-

Tour Publishing does not sell, rent, or give away your contact information or email address. We respect your privacy and follow an anti-spam policy.



PO Box 180902, Utica, MI 48318, United States

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.
open

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home