Monday, September 15, 2014

Something That Will Hopefully Make Your Life Simpler

Greetings,

Hello! Most of you have met me or
known me for a long time. I used to
write often (Deron 5L Newsletter),
or as Terrance Day. I am happy to
say that I am still writing, and even
recording new music.

However, today, I wanted to share
a new idea and service I am
starting soon. It's something that I
recently got a Provisional Patent
for, and even completed a
Trademark application.

Do you spend a-lot of time typing
messages on Social Media?

What if you could Say the message you
would like to be posted, with one click?

What if the message was totally
accurate, and posted exactly as if you
typed it?

The new idea and service is called
"Panoorin", and you will be able to do
exacly that.

It's "Speech To Social Media" for
anyone on Facebook, Twitter, and
LinkedIn!

Soon we will be launching a Kickstarter,
especially for those who want to be the
first to try this!

I am looking forward to sharing much
more with you soon.

Thanks for staying updated!

Sincerely,

Terrance

--


-












PO Box 180902, Utica, MI 48318, United States


To unsubscribe visit:
http://app.getresponse.com/me.html?x=a62b&m=zu4TD&s=HdkX&u=Iv&y=T&
To change your contact details visit:
http://app.getresponse.com/me.html?x=a62b&m=zu4TD&s=HdkX&u=Iv&y=T&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home