Monday, April 25, 2022

Have You Heard Of Medi-Share?

Greetings,


Hello. As a musician, author, and

independent business owner I

have learned a thing or two about

paying for health care. However,

I decided long ago Not to get

traditional health insurance.


For about a decade my wife and

I have used a health share plan

instead. This has been great for

for our medical needs, including

when my wife gave birth to our

daughter at one of the best

hospitals in the country.


I also recommended a health

share plan for my mom about

10 years ago. She has saved

$50,000+ over that time, since

opting out of traditional health

insurance and getting a health

share plan that works for her!


My wife and I have saved at

least the same amount by using

a health share plan vs.

traditional health insurance!


Medi-Share is a nonprofit health

care sharing ministry. While

traditional health insurance

has become more expensive

than ever you don't need to be

stuck with that expense.


If you would like to know more

about Medi-Share go to

https://bit.ly/3rPAKQG


However, you can also

research other health share

plans as there are many out

there. I hope this info. helps

you and your family.


Happy Spring!


Warm Regards,


Terrance


-




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home