Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Hi Greetings

Greetings,


Hello there! It's been awhile and I

hope that you are doing well. You are

on my email list from years ago by

meeting me or seeing me play at a

gig. (Ex: Deron 5L Newsletter or

Terrance Day Newsletter).


Could you please leave me a review?


Click:

https://www.thumbtack.com/reviews/services/444459003270488088/write


As I've been getting back into playing

live music, I'm hoping to book shows

more often.


Your review would be helpful in order

to book gigs through Thumbtack,

and I would greatly appreciate your

support. Thanks!


Warm Regards,


Terrance



--

3000 Records does not sell, rent, or give away your contact information or email address. We respect your privacy and follow an anti-spam policy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home