Saturday, May 02, 2009

Terrance Day Newsletter - May 2009

Greetings,

It's nice to know that the summer will be here soon. The
Winter has been long. Right now we are in Florida, and the
weather is just right.. 85 degres, nice soft breeze, clear
skies and sunny.

Tomorrow I have a gig at a Blues Bar called "Lou's Blues"
from 2PM to 6PM on their patio. It's great to have gigs
while traveling but they don't come easy, or often enough.

On the road, coffee shops are the consistant thing that
connect the dots from city to city. Coffee and wireless
internet go good together.

Well, the tour continues and we're going on month number 10.
This summer we are looking forward to staying in Michigan for
June and July! I hope you will visit my calendar online from
time to time and come out to a gig. My newest songs are the
greatest songs I have ever written. If you come to a gig at
Colosanti's (Highland, MI), you can do your grocery shopping
while listening to me play over their PA system :)

Cheers,

Terrance

P.S. Need live music for a party this Summer? Write back
for more info.

-

PO Box 180902, Utica, MI, 48318, United States
--
To unsubscribe or to change your contact details, visit:
http://indiepromotion.com/u?x=a62a&m=t8BV&r=fIRz&s=lMUMP&t=f&y=I&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home